Values reflect those things a person or group considers to be what is most important to them. They are principles that establish standards of behavior to which we strive to live. At Restore Minnesota, we will strive to demonstrate consistently those life-transforming values that represent a worldview that is Christ-centered, Biblically accurate, Holy-Sprit led, Purpose driven and Mission focused.
With the foregoing in mind, our values include, but are not limited to the following:
• Truth • Righteousness • Justice
• Freedom • Liberty • Honor
• Unity • Duty • Service
• Patriotism • Leadership
• Local Control
Since power and authority come to the follower of Christ from God (Zechariah 4: 6; Matthew 28:18-20) and since we are to be constant in prayer (Ephesians 6:18; 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18), we will practice the following as a life’s motto:
Holy Spirit-led prayer releases God-directed action.
• We believe America is the greatest nation in the history of the world with a very special purpose and calling from God.
• We believe in the Supremacy of Jesus Christ as the “King of kings and Lord of lords,” the Savior of the world and the Hope for all mankind. (Philippians 2:11; Revelation 17:14, 19:16).
• We believe that followers of Jesus Christ are “citizens of heaven” (Philippians 3:20) who are called to be “ambassadors to earth” (2 Corinthians 5:20) with a mandate to bring the culture of heaven into the earth (Matthew 6:10) and to “occupy” or “do business” until Jesus returns to earth (Luke 19:13).
• We believe in Biblically-based Patriotism as a duty of applied Biblical citizenship (Philippians 1:27, 3:4-6; Acts 16:37, 21:39; 22:25-28).
From our Founder & Chief Steward Dale Witherington
Welcome to Restore Minnesota!
Restore Minnesota is a Christ-centered educational hub founded in 2013 to create a united network of God-fearing, America-loving patriots who know it is time to take God-directed action and become the informed, authoritative leadership in every sphere of our local communities.
We believe America is the greatest nation in the history of the world. Our founding was rooted in The Mayflower Compact’s directive to honor God and spread the gospel of Jesus Christ, a theme that was preserved by our Founding Fathers as they used the Bible as their primary source material for the contents of The Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States.
However, at the present time, America is in a free-fall. Due to illegal, unethical, immoral and unconstitutional decisions made by rogue government leaders and corporate bullies who hate God and hate America, our nation, the nation the rest of the world has looked to as the shining city on a hill, the beacon of hope and freedom, is on the verge of moral, spiritual, educational and economic collapse. We cannot allow that to happen.
Restoring Minnesota and working together to save America is a tall order but, if we don’t work together to get it done who will? If we don’t do it now, when will it get done? Freedom, liberty, justice and righteousness for our children and our children’s children for many generations will be impacted one way or another based on what we do or don’t do now.
It is time to take a stand. The only question is whether or not we will.
Of this you can be sure: At Restore Minnesota, we will stand.
Will you join us?
Contact us today to start or join a CPR or Community Action Team near you, whether or not you reside in Minnesota.