Attorney General ordered Justice Department and FBI to help protect school employees across the U.S.
On October 4, 2021 the US Department of Justice issued a press release titled, “Justice Department Addresses Violent Threats Against School Officials and Teachers.” This was in response to a September 29, 2021 Memorandum from the National School Boards Association. In that letter the NSBA stated that individuals attending school board meetings are threatening boards members, administration and teachers.
Pastor Dale Witherington, Chief Steward of Restore Minnesota Responds
Dear RestoreMN leaders and Friends of RestoreMN:
Please read the ATTACHED LETTER. I sent it today to the US Attorney General in light of his now very public memo about creating a federal-level task force to take on the “domestic terrorists” who are in need of prosecution for harassing, intimidating and threatening school board members, educators and administrators. Included in the letter are the following 5 points:
- We will continue to advocate peacefully for parental rights in school choice.
- We will continue to advocate peacefully for the rights of community members to speak up at their school board meetings.
- We will not tolerate or excuse members of our communities from making threats of violence against members of school boards, school districts, teachers or teacher’s aides.
- We will promote with great enthusiasm the movement among parents to remove their children from government-run indoctrination centers, more commonly referred to as the public school system, and assist them where possible to place their children in well-run private, charter, church-based, faith-based and home schools so they can focus more on education and less on government propaganda.
- We will work diligently to vote out of office school board members, city council members, county commissioners, and all other state and federal officials who continue to violate parental trust in a so-called education system that seems to exist to destroy our children, families and our nation.
Comments are closed